вторник, 31 декември 2013 г.

Your Snoring Solution in 2014

Your Snoring Solution

Importance of Restful Sleep

   In humans, it has been demonstrated that the metabolic activity of the brain decreases significantly after 24 hours of sustained wakefulness. Sleep deprivation results in a decrease in body temperature, a decrease in immune system function as measured by white blood cell count (the soldiers of the body), and a decrease in the release of growth hormone. Sleep deprivation can also cause increased heart rate variability.

   For our nervous systems to work properly, sleep is needed. Sleep deprivation makes a person drowsy and unable to concentrate the next day. It also leads to impairment of memory and physical performance and reduced ability to carry out mathematical calculations. If sleep deprivation continues, hallucinations and mood swings may develop.

   Release of growth hormone in children and young adults takes place during deep sleep. Most cells of the body show increased production and reduced breakdown of proteins during deep sleep. Sleep helps humans maintain optimal emotional and social functioning while we are awake by giving rest during sleep to the parts of the brain that control emotions and social interactions.
http://trkur.com/trk?o=9369&p=112681

Comfortable and Effective Anti-snoring Product!

How it works - Snoring research has shown that a jaw supporter, keeping the lower jaw in an upward position increases the three dimensional space in the airway, reduces air velocity and soft tissue vibration. This action can eliminate or substantially reduce snoring.

Are You Snoring Yourself To Death?

  5 years ago I almost died from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA.) My evenings were filled with several bathroom trips, kicking and punching while sleeping and deprivation of restful sleep. As I awoke one morning, eyes blood shot and exceedingly exhausted from literally fighting for my life all evening, it was then, lying on my back in bed I made my mind up to go and get a CPAP. It was either get aid or die.
 Later in the day, I drove across town to the medical supply store where I learned I had to have a prescription to make certainly certain to purchase a CPAP machine. The technician explained that I could obtain a prescription after I participated in a sleep study (polysomnography.) I called the doctor's office from my cell phone and learned the shocking news: It would take about 3 months to get into a sleep clinic for a polysomnography. I told the person on the phone, "I'll be dead in 3 months." I thanked her and ended the call.

  On the drive home I kept saying over and over to myself, "If I could just keep my mouth closed while I'm sleeping, I wouldn't be able to have the episode.” I felt that OSA was a mechanical failure of the jaw and it seemed to reason that if I could keep my jaw up while I was sleeping, then my tongue couldn't fall back far enough to close off my air.
I arrived home late in the afternoon where I took a bath towel and ripped a 2" strip down one side. I took the strip, placed it under my chin and wrapped each end over the top of my head and tied a knot. Now my jaw was "supported," so to speak. I could still talk or take a drink of water, but the jaw would not be able to fall excessively backwards when I entered REM (deep) sleep. Then, I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.
  Twelve hours later I woke up, lying there staring into my glowing wrist watch and doing the math 3 times: I'd actually been asleep for 12 hours without waking up. As I sat up on the edge of my bed, I could feel renewed strength and vitality. I don’t have the words to tell you what that moment felt like, I just remember thinking, "There are a lot of other people who need to know about this." And the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter was born.
  During the past 5 years the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter has in my opinion evolved into a comfortable and effective jaw supporter. Before, my snoring echoed throughout the house. Now, when I sleep my kids have to turn the light on to see if I'm in the room.
      http://trkur.com/trk?o=9369&p=112681

FEEL Good And Say GOODBYE to Snoring!

Click here

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар